Tuesday, August 16, 2011

while moonlight is still warm on the bed
and moonshadows play on the floor
a silent form moves
in my dreaming house
its hands feeling along the walls.
is this an angel messenger
concerning itself with
the soundness of my heart?
the strength of my soulseams?

am i in trouble? how would i know?
where are fat cows and lean cows in this dreamscape?
and for God's sake where is joseph when you need him?
behold i promise to do yoga and granola
and carefully ponder the mercies of this life
until sufficiently fortified against whatever must come...
but please God make it short and sweet
because i am already up a tree
full of nuts and mischiefs
and there be bears out there...





3 comments:

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Yay!!!! You are posting again!

I think you and I are having the same life at the moment....

t.l.h.heller said...

...oh GOOD! then you are feeling amused and confused right along with me!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Mostly confused...and surrounded by bears. :-(